Thursday, January 17, 2008

my first blog entry..no not really

i really don't know why i made another blog when i already have one. but all my friends know that the other blog is mine. and i just realized i really don't like talking about my problems. i may be a good listener but i don't want to burden anyone with my ranting. hencethis blog. here i can rant all i want without jeopardizing anything. not that i don't have friends. but why do i have to announce i'm not in a good state? why can't they just know without me having to spell it out? ok so i'm not making any sense. i know. i'm just thinking out loud.

sigh..i'm a mess. i still don't know what i want in life. everybody has moved to another stage in life and i feel stuck. i'm such a coward. sometimes i just want to know if my life means anything.

No comments: